If you are leading a customer support team in the midst of Covid-19 you know that the show must go on. Regardless of the pandemic, customers still need their software to work, their hardware to process transactions and the cloud services to be available.
The Operations Blog has gathered together the best resources across the internet to help you manage customer support and operations teams amidst the Covid-19 pandemic challenges. The content is broken down into three segments and this blog post will be updated regularly.
- Managing Remote Workers Through Covid-19.
- Managing Customer Service, CX and Business Operations.
- HR View: Wellness, Privacy – Coronavirus.
1) Managing Remote Workers Through Covid-19
- “A Guide to Managing Your (Newly) Remote Workers“, Harvard Business Review, March 18, 2020, Barbara Z. Larson , Susan R. Vroman and Erin E. Makarius
- “Managing From Home? Here’s How to Keep Your Team Engaged During Coronavirus“, Nicole Fallon, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- “Checklist for Employers with Remote Employees Due To Covid-19“, Forbes.com, March 18, 2020
- “7 Tricks For Telecommuting Triumph”, The Operations Blog
2) Managing Service, CX and Business Operations
- “Embrace Proactive Customer Experience in the Midst of COVID-19” Gartner Blog, Augie Ray, March 24, 2020
- “Adjusting Your CX Program To Deal With Covid- 19“, Customer Think Blog, Bruce Temkin, March 20, 2020
- This is one of the BEST and most detailed posts we found specific to adjusting your customer support strategy in the midst of Covid-19.
- “How Understanding The Economic Impact of the Coronavirus Can Prepare you for Future Business Growth – Meet The V Curve“, BrainSell Blog, Heather Mellinher, March 20, 2020
- “Adapt The Marketing Strategy For Covid-19“, Gartner, Laura Starita, March 17, 2020
- “Coronavirus Inspiring Companies To Adopt AI Call Center Solutions“, Venture Beat, Kyle Wiggers, March 19, 2020
- “Crisis in the Call Center – How to Prepare For The Coronavirus”, Customer Think Blog, Nicolette Beard, March 11, 2020
- “Leadership in a Crisis: Responding to Coronavirus”, McKinsey and Company, Gemma D’Auria and Aaron De Smet, March 2020
- “Covid-19. How Today’s Response can Position your Business to Thrive Tomorrow”, PWC
- “Crisis Communication Tips For Customer Service Teams“, Help Scout, Matthew Patterson, March 11, 2020
- “Customer service amid COVID 19: A guide to managing remote customer support teams” Zoho Sales IQ
- “The Coronavirus Crisis Doesn’t Have to Lead to Layoffs“, Harvard Business Review, Atta Tarki , Paul Levy and Jeff Weiss, March 20, 2020
- “Is Your Customer Support Team Ready For Covid-19“, My Customer, Hannah Steiman, March 12, 2020
Hannah Steiman Chief Operating Officer Peak Support
3) HR View: Wellness & Privacy – Coronavirus
- “Health, Wellness and Leave Benefits Help Employees with Coronavirus.” Society of Human Resources Management, March 2020
- “Coronavirus – Managing Employee Stress & Anxiety” Center for Disease Control, CDC
- “Managing Employee Privacy in the Face of COVID-19“, TrustArc Privacy Intelligence, Mar 19, 2020
© 2020, Marci Reynolds. All rights reserved.
Comments are closed.