The Customer Escalation Management handbook will help you prevent and manage complaints and customer escalations. It will help you achieve the best outcomes for customers, employees and your business. Now available on Amazon.com for just $12.95 USD.
Customer escalations are on the mind of many support leaders today. They can take up a significant amount of time, negatively impact business results and can have a morale impact on employees. Escalations are stressful.
This 65 page paperback will help you learn:
- Escalation process best practices
- How to prevent escalations
- How and when call center agents should transfer an escalation call
- Approaches to understand why customers escalate
- How to train and empower your team members
- Key phrases and scripting for effectively handling escalation conversations
- Why escalations can be a good thing
- How to keep your boss and the C Levels happy
- The importance of follow up
If you want to better manage and prevent escalations in your customer service environment then this book is for you. The cost is $12.95 from Amazon.com. Click here to purchase.
Not sure? Download Chapter 1- For Free
To see the full table of contents and to read chapter 1 for free, simply click the PDF download button below. The file will download immediately.