About The Operations Blog
I started ‘The Operations Blog’ in 2012, so it is almost ten years old! Initially the content focused on sharing technical support best practices. It then evolved to include content across the end to end customer experience – from installation to customer support to billing. As we move into 2021, I will add an additional focus on operations leadership best practices, tips and lessons.
The majority of blog visitors find us via searching for a specific topic. I hope whatever blog post that you landed on added value and helped you solve a business problem.
About The Author – Marci Reynolds
I have devoted my entire career to leading customer operations. This includes customer experience (CX) strategy, 24/7/365 customer and technical support, implementation – services, and business operations.
These efforts have resulted in material improvements in customer retention and customer share of wallet, while reducing cost of service. I am also adept at preventing and managing customer escalations.
This work excites me as I can make a material impact on the customer experience, employee experience and ultimately business results. I believe there is a direct link between customer experience and employee experience.
- MBA, Bentley University with a concentration in managing operations and technology.
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Northeastern University.
- Author of 2 books including the Customer Escalation Management Handbook.
- 20+ years leading, motivating & developing people.
- Passionate Animal Rescue volunteer.
- Yoga Instructor.
- Marci Reynolds On LinkedIn .