About The Operations Blog
We provide blog content that will add value, help you to improve organizational performance and achieve business objectives for your employees, customers and shareholders.
Blog posts will primarily focus on Customer Support, Customer Experience, Service Operations, Leadership and Employee Experience.
About The Author – Marci Reynolds
I have devoted my entire career to leading customer operations. This includes customer experience (CX) strategy, 24/7/365 customer and technical support, implementation – services, and business operations.
These efforts have resulted in material improvements in customer retention and customer share of wallet, while reducing cost of service. I am also adept at preventing and managing customer escalations.
This work excites me as I can make a material impact on the customer experience, employee experience and ultimately business results. I believe there is a direct link between customer experience and employee experience.
- MBA, Bentley University with a concentration in managing operations and technology.
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Northeastern University.
- Author of 2 books including the Customer Escalation Management Handbook.
- 20+ years leading, motivating & developing people.
- Passionate Animal Rescue volunteer.
- Yoga Instructor.
- Marci Reynolds On LinkedIn .