Subscribe To This Blog via Email
- The Evolution Of Doing
- The Myth Of No Budget, A Corporate America Fairy Tale
- 5 Tips To Stop The “Reply All” Email Madness!
- Using Power for Good, Not Evil – 3 Perspectives
- Rant: Stop Treating Customer Experience Like A Cost Center
- 15 Customer Experience Thought Leaders On Twitter
- How Mature Is Your Customer Survey Model?
Customer service Archive
Posted on May 5, 2016 | No CommentsThe data is clear. Both B2B and B2C buyers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience. So, why do we keep treating customer experience (quality, delivery, people) […]
Posted on September 26, 2012 | 1 CommentWe spend a lot of time talking about customer satisfaction but a lot less time talking about customer effort. Said another way, how much effort do your customers have to […]
Posted on September 7, 2012 | No CommentsEvery once in awhile we get the chance to witness a feat of incredible customer service that reminds us that the stars are aligned, people are nice and that the […]
Posted on May 4, 2012 | No CommentsIt’s not all about the SLAs or speed of resolution. When we consider options to improve the customer experience, discussions often lead to complex process improvements or expensive tool enhancements, but […]
Posted on November 23, 2011 | 3 CommentsBen Franklin once said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. I think he may have been in technical support! Technical support and customer support leaders must […]