Subscribe To Free Content
- 5 Best Practices To Build Trust With Employees
- It’s Customer Effort, Not Just Customer Sat
- Wow!! Customer Service On My Trip To India
- Not In My Backyard? Check Again…
- The Secret To Managing Technical Support Tickets – Think Beyond Support
- Lack Of Accountability – A Credibility Killer
- Show Them The Way – It’s Not Just The SLA
Customer service Archive
Posted on September 26, 2012 | No CommentsWe spend a lot of time talking about customer satisfaction but a lot less time talking about customer effort. Said another way, how much effort do your customers have to...
Posted on September 7, 2012 | No CommentsEvery once in awhile we get the chance to witness a feat of incredible customer service that reminds us that the stars are aligned, people are nice and that...
Posted on May 4, 2012 | No CommentsIt’s not all about the SLAs….. When we consider options to improve the customer experience, discussions often lead to complex process improvements or expensive tool enhancements, but there is something...
Posted on November 23, 2011 | 3 CommentsBen Franklin once said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. I think he may have been in technical support! Technical support and customer support leaders must...