Subscribe To This Blog via Email
- The Evolution Of Doing
- The Myth Of No Budget, A Corporate America Fairy Tale
- 5 Tips To Stop The “Reply All” Email Madness!
- Using Power for Good, Not Evil – 3 Perspectives
- Rant: Stop Treating Customer Experience Like A Cost Center
- 15 Customer Experience Thought Leaders On Twitter
- How Mature Is Your Customer Survey Model?
Customer satisfaction Archive
Posted on September 26, 2012 | 1 CommentWe spend a lot of time talking about customer satisfaction but a lot less time talking about customer effort. Said another way, how much effort do your customers have to […]
Posted on September 7, 2012 | No CommentsEvery once in awhile we get the chance to witness a feat of incredible customer service that reminds us that the stars are aligned, people are nice and that the […]