Welcome to The Operations Blog!
My goal is to provide blog content that will add value and help enable you to improve organizational performance and achieve business targets for your employees, customers and shareholders. Blog posts will primarily focus on Service Operations, Leadership, Customer Experience and Process Improvement with an emphasis on how to align and leverage “people, processes, technology and data”.
Visit frequently to read about …..
- Business strategy
- Capacity and resource planning
- Communication – internal and external
- Cross-functional partnerships
- Customer experience – CX
- Customer service, technical support and call center best practices
- Data and knowledge management
- Employee experience – from satisfaction through inspiration
- Enterprise CRM
- Incident – Case Management
- Leadership best practices
- Process improvement
- Project implementation
- Reporting & analytics
- Training and employee readiness
- Sales support and sales operations best practices
- Standard operating procedures, policies
- Surviving in corporate america
Thanks for your readership!
PS: If you like The Operations Blog content, you may also like my eBook, “5 On Friday… How writing a leadership blog can spark trust, action and connection with employees at all levels”. This eBook is available on Amazon.com – click here for your download.